Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adjustment Tabs Not Working

Good afternoon, I might be off-base, here, but looking at this picture... I thought we were supposed to have the ability to grab those 'buttons' with the three lines, at left in the image, and re-order them as we desire to.  I am working with the current sheet author for the Torg Eternity Character sheet and, since he doesn't have any control over that tool, is it possible to get it looked at so we could have the ability to re-order our list items, again, please? UPDATE (10 Minutes later): I JUST found out that, if a Character is in a pop-out page instead of anchored, the organization tabs will not work, but they work when the page is anchored.  Would it be possible to add that functionality to the pop-outs, as well, please? Thank you.  I look forward to hearing from someone on this.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Pauly da Leg-breaka said: UPDATE (10 Minutes later): I JUST found out that, if a Character is in a pop-out page instead of anchored, the organization tabs will not work, but they work when the page is anchored.  Would it be possible to add that functionality to the pop-outs, as well, please? Wow, this is new to me. Sure hope this gets registered as a bug in their system.
Andreas J., I put in a ticket about it, but I'm pretty sure GiGs is correct in that they have a LOT on their collective plate, right now, and it's likely to be more accidentally addressed than done so as a line-item for fixes.  I wouldn't count on it.