Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFP] [5e] Need 1-2 More Players for a Weekly Curse of Strahd Saturdays 7:00pm EST

Hey Y'all,  We are a group of four friends all in our late 20's/early 30's looking to add one or two extra players to our upcoming Curse of Strahd campaign. This will be the second campaign I've DM'd, so relatively inexperienced. The existing players have all have low-moderate experience with the game, but we're open to playing with anyone whether you rolled your first character in 1983 or this is literally your first time playing.  My plan is to have a session 0 this Thursday on Discord where we'll help the less experienced players create their characters, make sure everybody is comfortable with the Roll 20 interface, and discuss our expectations for the campaign. Then, I'd like to have session 1 this Saturday at 7pm and each Saturday thereafter.  Just post here if you're interested or have any questions about the game. 
1586282850

Edited 1586282881
Damn, wish that could have been on a day like Tuesday or Thursday. I am looking to do a curse of strahd game but I'm an essential worker on the weekends 
Do you still have any openings?
Experienced role player, and would love to join.  Been playing off and on since 1996 in 2nd edition.  Stints in 2e, 3e and 3.5, however never played in 5e.  Easy going and laid back, dont care if im gaming with vets or rookies.  Just looking for a core group to enjoy some campaigns and shenanigans with.
Sorry William =(  We are all Monday-Friday workers during normal times, hence the Saturday playtime. I do hope you get to play the module sometime though! 
Rowdy & Pollux,  You guys are both welcome to join, I'll PM you a link to the discord and our campaign on D&D Beyond. 
I'd love to play if you have an opening or someone decides to drop out. Been playing D&D for 30 years but have only be on 5e for a couple years, 99% as a DM. My Monday group wants to do CoS and i'd like to see it as player before having it spoiled by DMing it. (i was a big fan of the AD&D 2E Ravenloft setting)
Hey 5xad0w!  Unfortunately, we've got a full roster for now but I'll send you a PM if someone drops!
Cool, thanks!