Hi, my names Aiden, I'm 18, from Australia and I am looking to join a D&D 5E homebrew group. I don't have a lot of experience with roll 20, I have played about 1 game on here and thats it. As for other D&D experiences I have played a few adventurers league games and am a part of a homebrew group that is currently on hold due to the current COVID situation.  Looking for a group thats free, has consitant weekly sessions and is open to new players, preferably groups that are looking for new players to join/havent begun their campaign yet, but I'm also happy to drop into a pre existing campaign. Pre-written adventures and one-shots ae also fine, but I am preferably looking for a group that has a long campaign planned out. I am pretty easy-going and will always leave my opinions on how a DM runs a game AFTER the game ends. whatever the DM decides I am fine with while playing the game, even if I am against it, I believe the DM has the final say, whether I believe it to be a bad call or not.  SO thats me in a nutshell, whether you want to add me or not is up to you. I love having fun, but, and I qoute the cat in the hat "It's fun to have fun, but you have got to know how".