Greetings, and sorry if this have already been covered somewhere. I am new to roll20 and trying to find my way into the world of macro. I came up with a decent (I think) way for my player to use a roll down menu macro for their skill in Shadowrun 3rd ed. The problem is I have to replace the } by " }" for the drop down menu to work. The thing is, every time i quit roll20 the code switch back to a } and thus the macro stop working. For now we keep the macro in a word document and cut-paste in in roll20 on every reload, but I would like to know if there is a way for it to stop doing that (or is there a better way to code my stuff for it to work all the time) ?. Here is a piece of the code as it is when i log in (not working). /em fait un jet ?{Compétence:| Biotech, de biotech et obtient [[{5d6!!}>?{Target number}]] succès | Computer, de computer et obtient [[{2d6!!}>?{Target number} ]] succès | Étiquette (corporate), d'étiquette (corporate) et obtient [[{5d6!!}>?{Target number}]] succès } And here i the same part of the code we copy every time we relog (working) /em fait un jet ?{Compétence:| Biotech, de biotech et obtient [[{5d6!!}>?{Target number}]] succès | Computer, de computer et obtient [[{2d6!!}>?{Target number} ]] succès | Étiquette (corporate), d'étiquette (corporate) et obtient [[{5d6!!}>?{Target number}]] succès } Sorry if the text is in french. Thanks in advance for your help.