Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Drowning in free stuff, how remove?

Edited 1586375745
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Hiya, I see a lot of recently added content to my Marketplace Purchases. None of them are to my liking and they just clutter up a library that is too large already. I have no need for 7(!) packs of Devin Night Tokens, a Low River map or a Pirate Ship map. Shouldn't this belong in the Free Asset tab?  Edit: Rephrased my post a little, it came across too harsh.
These are the sets in question. 21 - Brigands 22 - Amazons 23 - Goblinoids 25 - Dragonkin 26 - Undead 27 - Forged Kin 28 - Giants Five Winds Token Pack Low River Map Matt Jackson Fantasy Pack Matt Jackson Modern Pack Matt Jackson Sci Fi Pack Pirate Ship Set Square Rigger The Dragon's Lair
I do not see those in my Marketplace Purchases list, so they are not free to everyone. Did they just start showing up recently? Maybe someone bought them and gifted them to you? Or maybe they are special free packs for Kickstarter backers (which I notice you are)?
Hm, sounds weird. I hope that I would had received some sort of input if I got them from someone.
You could try emailing <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and ask them if they have a record of when and from whom those sets were purchased for you.
Yep, did put in a mail. Will see what happens.&nbsp;