Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to delete the contents of my “recent uploads” folder?

Edited 1586378173
Hi I uploaded a load of small token images (maybe 150ish). They didn’t upload properly and are broke. How do I delete them? I click on them it opens a folder but I just can’t seem to delete?  Thanks for any help.  Edit - also why do my monster manual tokens from my marketplace purchase not appear in my token library on the art tab?  Thanks. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can right click and delete one at a time, or you can click on one and open your Recent Uploads in Folder View (their own subwindow). From there you can make multiple selections and right click to delete those. I have heard reports that you shouldn't select more than 20 or so at a time for mass deletion as Folder View may "forget" earlier selections.
Thanks Keith. I purchased the monster manual. Should the tokens appear on the art tab? I thought I’d be able to search for a monster in token art and my a token would appear ready to drag onto table top, all statted and ready. Is that not the case? thanks

Edited 1586387826
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Anything in the art library is just graphics, totally unattached to character sheets or other data. You are probably thinking of the compendium (the circle with an i in it).  Search for your creature in there, drag the name out on a map, and it will generate an npc sheet and linked token.