Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Godlike Roll templates not showing

They worked when I uploaded the sheet, and now they are not.  I do not understand why. Nor are they working in the sandbox/custom sheet games, so its not like uploading to Github is the problem.  Anyone know what could have happened?  The code looks right...
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is it just happening in one test campaign? It could be a corrupted chat archive. Try clearing the chat in settings, or creating a new campaign with the sheet to test.
Made a new campaign, and a new sandbox.  Still no templates.  
For Pete's Sake...it was the html.  I needed to add "sheet-" to the class of the roll template code.  "rolltemplate-foo" wasn't enough.  It needed "sheet-rolltemplate-foo".
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
such a pain, i forget that so often.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Coal Powered Puppet said: For Pete's Sake...it was the html.  I needed to add "sheet-" to the class of the roll template code.  "rolltemplate-foo" wasn't enough.  It needed "sheet-rolltemplate-foo". Oh the quirks and nuances of roll20's character sheet coding.  ;-P
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Wiki Updated with this info
Andreas J. said: Wiki Updated with this info Thanks!