Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 must have had quite the night

Edited 1586491709
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
APIs weren't working.  Music wasn't working.  I (as GM) was getting logged off behind the scenes and didn't realize it until I left game and had to re-log.  I had to relog multiple times.  Performance overall was pretty bad.  I can't fault Roll20 for this because you have an unusually high amount of people at home before a 3 day holiday with NADA to do.  So Roll20 gets overwhelmed.  Hope you can address this Roll20.  Rise to the challenge.  People before profits.  All that.   Would be very disappointing to lose Roll20 due to volume at this time in the COVID mess.  You're doing a service now.  
Hear, hear! I really appreciate the job Roll20 are doing, bringing people together at this crazy time! :-) Something needs to be done to lighten the load on their servers. Video compression? Limit uploads? I would hate to see them limit access to the site. I hope you can sort it, guys!
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
YES and they will do it.  They just need time.  Unfortunately, time is against all of us right now.