Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Generic Macro to attack with NPC token selected that has multi attack

Hi all  I am new to Roll20 and running the Hoard of the Dragon Queen 5e module.  I got the NPC attack macro which works if the NPC has a single attack but if the NPC has a multi attack then it comes back with multi attack.  Is there a macro where you select the token and if you have multiple attack options for a NPC if will allow you to choose which and then roll to hit and show damage.  All my monster info is pre entered from the module on the tokens.  So I thought there would be macro to accomplish this but I have been searching and haven't found an Answer.  
Hit the listed attack multiple times.
The multi attack is two different attacks for the NPC like a bite and claw. 
I think i figured it out if i open the NPC character sheet i can just click on their attacks.  However if there is an even quicker way without opening the character sheet let me know
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try this: NPC Statblock Chat Menu for D&D 5e sheet — No API required!
Thanks Keith this is amazing even got the style thing to work HIGH recommendation for a DM.