Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Initiative Macro Help

I am trying create an initiative macro for the 6e HERO System . This requires that there be multiple entries into the Initiative Tracker for the same character/token. I tried this macro: /em @{selected|token_name} adds to the Initiative Order. [[19.14 &{tracker}]] [[15.14 &{tracker}]] However, only the last entry (15.14) is set into the Initiative Tracker. How can I get the macro to enter all entries?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
As far as I'm aware, the same token can't be added to the tracker twice. Copies of the token can be added seaparately (such as the same character on different pages), and the GM/API can create anonymous entries in the tracker which aren't linked to a token, but a given token is only in the tracker once.
Brian said: As far as I'm aware, the same token can't be added to the tracker twice. Copies of the token can be added seaparately (such as the same character on different pages), and the GM/API can create anonymous entries in the tracker which aren't linked to a token, but a given token is only in the tracker once. Yes, you can add the same token multiple times. I do it manually already. I just want to use a macro and one button to do the labor for me.
Bump
Drohem - that's something that isn't possible with the tools available to you and I; the macro will just overwrite the previous entry. It sounds like that may be possible using the API and a Mentor subscription, in which case you might want to ask in the API forum.
Well, darn. Thanks for the response! :)