Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

A list of great one shots?

Given the lack of a review feature on the market place... Has anyone compiled a list of great one shots and reviews? specifically ones that are available now on the roll 20 market place? If not can you leave a suggestion of your favorite below? lets get a list going.  I am looking to run a few one shots before getting on to a full campaign.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Edited 1586667379
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Obannon said: Given the lack of a review feature on the market place... Has anyone compiled a list of great one shots and reviews? specifically ones that are available now on the roll 20 market place? If not can you leave a suggestion of your favorite below? lets get a list going.  I am looking to run a few one shots before getting on to a full campaign.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  We just recently updated our very first one-shot (the very first on Roll20) this past week. It has improved maps and handouts with dynamic lighting, jukebox audio, and pregen characters. It has a nice little puzzle in the beginning and plenty of surprise twists and turns along the way. The previews give you a glimpse at how things look in-game. I will warn you though. This one-shot usually leaves players wanting more, not that that is a bad thing, especially since all of our one-shots can easily be linked together.  The City That Was
Gold
Forum Champion
I've tested quite a few of them. Here is the Roll20 Marketplace publisher who has made 3 of the most interesting one-shots or short modules, that I've seen: <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/279/nailcoffin-media" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/279/nailcoffin-media</a> All 3 are great, with high value, original art, fresh ideas, some cool traps in there too. 1. The Cartographer's Temple. 2. The Lost Treasure Of One Eye Drok. 3. Mystery Of Lion Rock. Don't overlook these non-WotC, 5th edition D&amp;D adventure shorts!
Thank you both. keep the ideas flowing here. I will absolutely look into these.
Tales from the Yawning Portal contains some good ones
My favorite one-shot pre-made adventure I ever played was Lest Darkness Rise.&nbsp; It's an oldie, but a goodie, and has everything I look for in a WotC adventure: a lich, a necropolis, bad puns!&nbsp; Although I guess it depends on your definition of one-shot.&nbsp; If I recall correctly, our game lasted about 8 hours!
Weaver Unseen said: My favorite one-shot pre-made adventure I ever played was Lest Darkness Rise.&nbsp; It's an oldie, but a goodie, and has everything I look for in a WotC adventure: a lich, a necropolis, bad puns!&nbsp; Although I guess it depends on your definition of one-shot.&nbsp; If I recall correctly, our game lasted about 8 hours! For me a one shot is a one to two session long single minded adventure. One real plot, very focused play and story. 8 hours sure fits the bill!&nbsp; Thank you!