Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Player looking for a weekly game (Monday-Thurday, Many Systems)

I'm looking for a weekly game, but you already knew that so here's the breakdown. -Eastern Standard Time -Available Monday to Thursday -Available 6 PM to 4 AM, slightly flexible at both ends. -Prefer Long Sessions -Skype and Microphone equipped -Comfortable with many systems (3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Traveler, World of Darkness) -Willing to learn new systems -Enjoys combat and roleplaying all the same. I don't mind a game that's all roleplaying no combat and vice versa. Anything else, just ask.
Well, i am looking for one more partner to go on a role-playing adventure strongly based on story-line, we play with the basic rules of d&d and the most important ones but it's nothing like any game. We kind of create our system, and it's really basic. No character sheets what so ever but to make it simple just a notepad with stats etc... gameplay & systems the players won't have to worry about it, i'll be doing all the stuff, we do long sessions and we are just 2 till now, i am 15 years old and my friend is 16 years old so maybe we're to young for you. If we are gonna play mid-week it can't be 6 PM To 4 Am Eastern Time.
That is a bit too much of an age gap for me. Thanks, though.