Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Dungeon of the Mad mage

Hello, I purchased the bundle with the adventure module and everything but I only have the maps the cards a few new tokens and that's it. I saw where it had like the monsters and everything to run it as is. Can someone help me? Thanks
1586580913
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Did you Create a new Game based on the module?  You'll need to pick Dungeon of the Mad Mage on the right side:
That's it! Thank you.
1586661323
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!