Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

How to properly use the Bar Value options in the Campaign Settings?

I've tried googling this and looked at previous threads asking the same thing, but the methods didn't seem to be working for me. I assume it will automatically set the bar to show the (in this case) HP of the creatures I drag onto the map, however I couldn't get it to work. Here's how I have the settings configured right now.   But when I drag the creatures in question into the map, they have no bars, and looking into them the bars don't have values anywhere. I've pulled them from the compendium to do this. They are fresh stat blocks I haven't edited. Can anyone help me with this, please?
1586596587
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think those values only apply for characters from the Compendium, and it will only apply to those created after you set the settings.
GiGs said: I think those values only apply for characters from the Compendium, and it will only apply to those created after you set the settings. But it doesn't work when I get characters from the compendium.