Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

NZ Newbie

Hi, I'm in NZ. therefore GMT +12  I am almost completely new to this type of game and would like to join others in some one-off adventures, best time for me would be Sunday evenings after 6pm, finishing before 11pm. Although I would be available quite a few days in the week if necessary. Not particularly concerned which game/style, I just want to play and learn. If anybody is looking to DM newbies and is patient...let me know.
I can pick you up. What game are you looking to play?
pick me up? Not quite sure what you mean there. I posted in Roll20, a site to enable people to play online against others online. I am looking for an online game to join, or group to join. If it is as enjoyable as it seems, I will carry on.
Hey, im in the same boat, same time zone and lack of experience, maybe we can try find a game together so i would know that someone is as lost as me! :)