Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Five Torches Deep

Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Since many people asked me. I'm currently working on a translation capable sheet for fuves torches deep. Unfortunately I had an english version ready several weeks ago but Roll20 doesn't allow anymore multiple sheets based on the langage. I had to rewrite my initial sheet and I had troubles with dynamic parts. I think I have solved it (not pretty but workable). So I may release it next week (still french but translation ready). I'll try to make the english translation asap (that is easy for me because I have the book with me and I know the place of each thing :D) Sorry for the delay, hope it'll work :) Feel free to comlent below to give feedback on the sheet and request features :)
I'm not a huge fan of the full-color image backgrounds. It'd be easier to read if it was a single color background. 
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
You can switch to a black and white version with the checkbox at the top of the sheet :)
I am looking forward to the English version. You are amazing god sir.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Thx ;) The translation capable version will be live this week. So translation need to be done :D I try to do it for next week.  I had to left the roll names aside for this push. I will go through this next but I think with this update (and the incoming translation) the sheet can be used by english speaker
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Translation for english is submitted. Hopefully it will be live next week :)
Thanks for this! I'm just getting started on Roll20 and my group had a number of FTF sessions of 5TD. It'll be our 1st Post Covid-19 meet up! Any good modules out there that work for 5 Torches?
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
I don't think there are currently modules for FTD. The best you can expect is to adapt a D20 module (5e easier I guess). But there is no compendium compatibility on the sheet right now to import monsters/npc... so you'll have to rebuild all the opponents :) I'll try to think about adding an automatic conversion for monsters from 5e (just for hp, math with the hd... no technique and role however... but it could save time)

Edited 1587692164
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Hello there! English translation is on, but I have some additions to make for this to be complete: Descriptions for weakness and strength for npc Chat output for rolls Add english section on the description of the sheet That is hopefully for next week. Current state (23/04/20): Next week release will enable a full translation release, I will update the english version the week after (I have to wait for the translation file to be updated). I also pushed the AC editing and minimum damage (set to 0 right now, waiting for official answer). Projects : Add a /w gm checkbox at the top of the sheet Add compendium (5e) basic integration for monsters and weapons Add a spell section on the minisheet

Edited 1587680416
I like the sheet, especially looks nice with the art from the book. But I have to say, it would be nice if you could fill the proficiencies, class, archetype etc. (and also for monster techniques) manually instead of only from a list, so you could write whatever you want there (like if the GM wants to put in custom archetypes, like the Duelist archetype from FTD - Duels). Similarly it would be nice to be able to put bonus to attack rolls, since you may find a magic weapon with bonus to hit. Aside from this I noticed two small mistakes with the drop down menus too: Fighter is written as 'Figther' and priest should be Cleric in the English version. It's not a big deal but maybe you would like to know.

Edited 1587692248
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
I'll make the change for the mistakes thx! I'll add more custom rules ability later. Maybe via a config tab, I must think about it but very true, I was thinking about that but was focusing on core book. You're right for attack bonus, I'll add that to the to do list! Many thanks for feedbacks!
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
So I worked hard this night to get these (23/04/2020) : Translation corrections Enabled houseruling for the proficiencies (armor weapon archetype and class) fields Added a field for hit bonus (magic items etc) Added a checkbox at the top of the sheet to choose to whisp the rolls to the gm or to the general chat Projects : Add compendium basic integration for monsters and weapons Add spells to minisheet Empower custom/houserule features (class, archetype, monster techniques/roles)
I was just about to request an English version for the sheet when I stumbled upon this post and discovered that it has already been updated. Fantastic and much thanks for this!
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
Be aware that the base version is french soooo if you want if in english currently, you'll have to set your account to english. That is because the translation files haven't been completed yet (except for french and english). I shall set translation files to english during next weeks as it is more common I guess :)