Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

/me chat message

It would be great when you type /me message that it would show up in the chat column in the same color as your avatar box, left click hold circle maker. It could really break it up when more than 1 person is sending /me messages in a row. What do you guys think? Would this be possible? Any +1s on this suggestion?
That would be cool.
I think that would make a lot of sense
Agreed, I miss colored text from my old tabletop haunt.
I would also like this feature. It would make being a DM a tiny bit interesting when you're trying to describe the scene and keep an eye on player actions at the same time. Every little bit helps!
Thanks for the support on this one guys. We haven't heard from the Dev team. How possible is color coded /me messages? Is this closer to probably won't happen soon? Or, It's a good idea and we'll consider it. Or could it be that's an excellent addition to Roll20 and we're moving it up on the to do list? Inquiring minds want to know! :)
I agree with this.