Hi, i have a quick question about Advanced Fog of War (in the Legacy dynamic lighting system). I have a human character A in DND 5e who is not carrying a torch, but is walking close by another human B who is carrying a torch / emitting light (so A is relying on B's light in order to see). This works great for dynamic lighting, but I'm finding that Advanced Fog of War is not working for A - when A and B walk together, the areas that A has visited are not showing up in the advanced fog of war behind her after she leaves, even though they were visible to her. I tried giving her a Reveal Distance, but that causes areas that she might not be able to see to be revealed to her as she walks around. Is there any way to achieve what I want here with the legacy system (every area that you were able to see, even if from light not created by you, sticks around behind you in Advanced Fog of War)? Thanks for the help, excited to use this!