Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Remove Image link not working

Sam
Sheet Author
I'm trying to remove an image from a handout or journal, but no matter how many times I click on the remove link the image just stays there. I am on the dev server. I looked at the console log to see if there were any errors but there was no related output. I don't know what suggestions I have for reproducing. Here are my specs Operating System Windows Windows 7 Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 Web Browser Chrome 34.0.1847.131 Browser Size 1920 x 993 Color Depth 24 Javascript Enabled Flash Version 13.0.-1 Cookies Enabled User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/34.0.1847.131 Safari/537.36
Gid
Roll20 Team
Looks like it's the same issue reported here - <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/845135/cannot-re" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/845135/cannot-re</a>... Devs are aware of the problem and are trying to fix it. Thank you for the report.
This should now be fixed on Dev.
Hi! My first post here - so first of all: Thank you very much for roll20! Love it and will support as soon as there is any other option to pay than by credt card (never owned one, never will; I´m from Germany...) please make supporting you possible without credit card! My problem is the same as aforementioned: I try to delete uploaded pictures from my library using the trash can icon but that won´t work. First they disappear. Everytime I check my uploads again the uploaded pictures reappear. Best wishes Marc
MSL said: Hi! My first post here - so first of all: Thank you very much for roll20! Love it and will support as soon as there is any other option to pay than by credt card (never owned one, never will; I´m from Germany...) please make supporting you possible without credit card! My problem is the same as aforementioned: I try to delete uploaded pictures from my library using the trash can icon but that won´t work. First they disappear. Everytime I check my uploads again the uploaded pictures reappear. Best wishes Marc Go ahead and give it a try now, I think it should be fixed. Thanks!
Hi! Works, thank you very much! Marc