Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Missing Tiles

So I was going to be gaming with my group tonight but it got cancelled. It's a good thing because when i went into roll20 today to do some more work on my module about 80 percent of my maps where missing tile pieces!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond pissed because i spend alot of time making these maps! Some of the maps that i tried to fix today had the same problem last time i fixed them for the same issue. This issue needs to be fixed right away! I'm pretty sure it's a caching issue as it seems that it only loads the maps to a certain point and then thats it. I had no issues with this yesterday but i have had this problem a couple months ago and i wasn't the only one because i saw other people complaining about this on the forums. This is a showstopper bug that makes the game unplayable! Please fix this ASAP!
After Further investigating 3 of my cave maps are almost blank! So much work! I spent the last 4 hours fixing maps!!!!!!!!!!! I have 164 of them and barely made a dent!
Bump!
Sorry if this is stating something you've already tried, but have you cleared the cache and restarted roll20?  There was a post yesterday that some bad code had been pushed out, and then corrected, but the corrections were unable to override cached info.  Hope this helps.
Yes I have nothing in the chat log and i restarted several times. Can i get my maps restored? What can i do to fix this?
Are the tiles still in your Art Library? Make sure you did not delete them from your Recent Uploads section in the Art Library, as that will remove them entirely. They may still display on maps for a time if the images are in your browser cache, but eventually they will disappear.
Yes i checked that yesterday when i was fixing the maps. The tiles are still there in my library. So far it looks like it didn't do anything to the outdoor maps, just my cave maps and the dungeons. There are alot of those though!
Ok still fixing stuff. I hope that this gets fixed soon! If i have to go through this again i'm going to be really mad......