Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a GM and small group of players for a game ASAP

I'm bored as hell and it's been a pain trying to find a weekly group mainly because if the first session isn't that day or the next I lose interest. Thus, it seems I am condemned to one shots. I'm looking for someone who would like to DM a game of either 3.5, Pathfinder, Star Wars Saga, Traveler or World of Darkness. I might even be willing to learn a new system if the GM is willing to teach it. Also will be needing a small group of players, preferable a group between 4-6. I'm in EST and would like to play today. I wonder if I will.
One shots are a little bit tough to set up, especially for Traveller, only because the recruiting cycle is short if you are looking for same day, and not a long running campaign. My current Traveller game started recruiting mid-March (but we're full with 9 players), and still won't launch for another 10 days. But there are some pathfinder and SAGA games here, where people run on short notice. Maybe look in the LFG section Good luck.

Edited 1400081773
I could GM a game of Swords and Wizardry (it's old school D&D) this afternoon if you've got a few players who are interested. After a few years of Pathfinder, I've returned to running the narrative focused game of my youth, "old school style". I'll check back here in an hour or so and see if there is any interst for an afternoon game.
I'd be interested in giving it a try!
Me too!
I'm interested if there's still room.

Edited 1400085983
3 people then...perfect...Could you guys (and gal) be ready to start at 1:30PM Eastern time?
I can. We'll be going through character generation together, I'm guessing?
Yeah, that will work fine for me, too
2:07Pm but no one is in logged in...
Well...2:12pm and no one has logged in nor sent me a PM or replied here so I'm gonna call it.
My apologies, Grognard. I kept popping back in around 2 pm and saw no activity and got busy with things here.