Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DUNGEON WORLD one-shot

Hey, I am looking for 4 players to do a DW one shot with me, Could be a couple or three sessions overall.  I have another DW group but we only get together once a month and I need more practice with the game.  No set time or date yet, just seeing if there was any interest.  Jason
I have not played Dungeon World before but I have watched/listened to people play it and I would be really interested so long as you don't mind doing a little hand holding in the beginning?  I've played a lot of RPGs so I'm not totally in the dark, though.  I am EST and can work with voice/discord.
Hi Weeks. I'm also EST and use Discord.  Hand holding is fine, I'm not super familiar either and the best way to learn is just do it.  We have enjoyed it quite a lot so far though. 
I have read the book but never played, I am EST and discord user also. I'm in evening games Tuesday, Friday and Sunday but am good to play any other day. 
Ok cool guys.  My Discord is Nebulous#7939.  We can discuss it some more there. 
I haven't played a lot of DW but it is really fun.  I think the hard part is unlearning what you know about D&D, if that's been your normal game.  They operate pretty differently. 
Hey, sent you a friend request! Nutmeg#5181
I have never played DW before but have heard good things. Also in EST. Would love to join.
Send me a message stardust and heretic at Nebulous#7939
I've played some DW and would be interested in playing some more. I'll shoot you a message.
I've DM'd a few sessions of dungeon world for my friends, I'd love to join in. Ill add you on discord.
alrighty