Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Recorded D&D Campaign - LFP 2-4

Hello and welcome to the World of Aerios.  A world where the gods very much influence the lives of mortals and the world they inhabit.  I am looking for 2-4 narrative minded players to join in a campaign with some restrictions on character creation.  We are looking to record our games as a podcast/stream. Games times will be between 8pm - 12am Australian Central Standard Time on weeknights.  Please leave a comment if you would like more information or to apply for a position in the game. 
Hi, I'm interested depending on what day(s) of the week you were thinking. I have a very different timezone but my internet connection is steady.