Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New Character not listing with other characters in Journal

I have a test game and I added a new character, but for some reason it didn't list with other characters.  This is for Champions, a superhero game.  The new character added was Freedom Squirrel, and he shows up listing above everything else.  As far as I can tell, he is still functional, but it looks weird.  Is there any way to move him into the list with the other characters?  Will this keep happening if I continue to add more characters?
1586905862

Edited 1586906089
You can click and drag Freedom Squirrel by the picture and position it under the Characters folder. It can be a bit finicky to get right, but you should be able to see the position indent when it is going to drop in the folder before you release the mouse. In the future, you can right-click on your Characters folder and choose Add Character from there and it will put them at the top of the folder.
Rabulias said: You can click and drag Freedom Squirrel by the picture and position it under the Characters folder. It can be a bit finicky to get right, but you should be able to see the position indent when it is going to drop in the folder before you release the mouse. In the future, you can right-click on your Characters folder and choose Add Character from there and it will put them at the top of the folder. I swear, I thought I tried that, but maybe I was grabbing him by the name when it didn't work instead of by the picture.  I just now did it like you said, and of course it worked like a charm.  Thanks.  I really appreciate the response.
Happy to help! It is an easy error to make, especially starting out. After awhile you will get used to it and it will be second nature when using Roll20. Drag by picture (or the 3 bars icon) to drag within the Journal. Drag by name to drop on the virtual tabletop (VTT).