Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

LFP & DM D&D 5E

My daughter and I are looking for a DM and party.  We are brand new to D&D but we have created Characters that Adventurer's League legal.
I have 2 spots open for my campaign on Thursday at 19h00 GMT, session zero is free
I am pacific time.  I want to make sure that I have the correct time.  can you confirm that the it would be 12pm pacific?
yes that is correct 
Just to clarify how old is your daughter?
Unfortunately we cannot commit to that time slot. but we appreciate the offer.