Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheets did not update 4/14?

Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
It appears that the unofficial character sheets although they merged in GitHub, did not update in Roll20. I checked my GURPS sheet the merge shows successful, GitHub has the latest, but the in game sheet did not change. I checked a few other sheets and same thing. Roll20 did i miss something?? Mike W
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I made updates to three sheets that were all merged on Monday.  None have gone live as of the time of this post... ;-(  Can we please get this resolved ASAP.  Thanks
Yes, also happens to me. I thought it was just a matter of time but right now (Wednesday 11.30 AM CET) I start thinking there are some issues...  

Edited 1586951998
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
At least the person doing the merging on GitHub changed like week or two ago, so it's possible this is just irregularities due to a new person doing these, and that things will be updated regularly in the future, and this week was just a hiccup. I've sent messages asking about the stuff, so we'll surely get some answer today. Edit: Just got a reply that said: we're about to push them out now

Edited 1586953410
pierfreeman
Translator
Thanks Andreas for the feedback! It works!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sweet
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hi, folks. As Andreas said-- we updated the character sheets, APIs, and translations this morning.