Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for a group that is willing to teach.

Hello.  I am pretty much new to D&D.  I have some experience role playing but not really in this format.  I am mainly looking for a group that will meet up Friday / Saturday evenings EST due to family and work that would be the best time.
I am looking for players for a pay to play game weekly on fridays. $10 per session per player, first two sessions are free. If your interested please contacted me on discord at Nuke Ekun#3596 so we can chat.
Oduda said: Hello.  I am pretty much new to D&D.  I have some experience role playing but not really in this format.  I am mainly looking for a group that will meet up Friday / Saturday evenings EST due to family and work that would be the best time. I'm also new as well. If you find a game, maybe I can join the game as well.