Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG - Savage Worlds - EST

Edited 1587034952
Any fellow Savages out there? Looking to join a regular group or play in some one shots. Availability(EST): Mon/Tue/Thur/Fri 6:30pm to 10:30pm - Saturday 2:00pm to 11:00pm - Sunday One Shots Only(2:00pm to 11:00pm) Genres: Sword & Sorcery, High Fantasy, Space Opera, Steampunk, Cyberpunk, Zombie Apocalypse, Horror, Pulp, Western Preference: Player, but I would be open to running an occasional one shot.
I could be down to run some Savage Worlds; I'm a Forever GM who's run a lot of it in the past, and it's certainly one of my favorite systems. Downside: I know exactly two things about how to use Roll20, jack and shit. If a group can put up with me fumbling through how to draw boxes on the battlemat and why tokens aren't moving around like they're supposed to, I could see running some one-shots until I was comfortable enough with the application to maybe do one of the plot point campaigns ("Savage World of Solomon Kane" or "Space 1889: Red Sands" would probably be at the top of my list). And, of course, all of this is dependent on the hypothesis that you and I aren't the only two people on this site that play nothing but D&D 5E... I'll mark this post as one to follow, and we'll see who chimes in...
My experience with Roll20 is quite limited as well so no trouble there :) I'm actually a Fantasy Grounds guy and run a Wednesday group, but finding a Savage Worlds group as a player is hard so I'm open to try other VTT's.  Thanks for chiming in!  Calling all Savages?!