Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] 2 Experienced D&D players, new the Roll20, looking for 5E group.

Me and my friend have close to 30 yrs of experience playing D&D. We recently have found it too difficult to get people together to play live anymore, so we are looking for a group willing to take us in and help us learn how to use Roll20. We can play any night, except on Wed, from 7pm-Midnight EST.
Hi there! I'm Amy, 27 y/o, I'd love to be your DM. I've been playing and DMing for about 2 years now, and been doing pay to play games for a while.  About my DMing,  my players describe me as playing with my players and not against them. And I love that description! I want the adventure to be fun for me and for you. Also, I'm a firm believer in the rule of cool, and love having RP and story/character development in the campaign.  I'm not a huge fan of going all kill and power.    I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. On the other days, I already have multiple games I DM. If you are interested, want to know more about my rate, or other questions, please feel free to ask!