This issue was raised two years ago here but I don't think it was corrected. The solution focused on fixing a global modifier issue, not the root issue which seems to still be there. 1) When the Stone of Good Luck is dropped from the compendium onto a character sheet, it is added to the inventory, equipped, and all of the Saving Throws modifiers are increased by 1 (note: the Global Save modifier is not adjusted...the sheet worker simply adjusts the Saving Throws modifiers).  However, no adjustment is made to the Skills modifiers (Acrobatics...Survival).  Based upon my understanding of the item, the Skills modifiers should all increase by 1 as well. 2) The Compendium entry for the Stone of Good Luck  shows conflicting information.  In the initial text it states "you gain a +1 bonus to Ability Checks and Saving Throws" but the formatted text in the lower section of the compendium entry shows "Modifiers: Saving Throws +1".  I believe the former is correct, but the latter matches what is occurring on the compendium drop. Thanks for your help on this!