Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet

I have no skill at all in html or know little about github, but strangely there is no 2d20 sheet for John Carter of Mars, but its very simple seet so was going to give it a go...any advice or point me to help. I read the wiki and kinda hurt my brain so im letting the coffee kick in. Thanks
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Start with this article: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets</a> Don't start from scratch, but use one of the existing 2d20 sheets as a base for your John Carter of Mars sheet. Creating character sheet in Roll20 isn't that simple, as you probably realize, so perhaps you're less mystified now why there already isn't a sheet for the system. Just look at the Character Sheet Request -thread and you see there are ton of requests that have gone unfulfilled. "John Carter of Mars" is already on the list.
Yeah all their 2d20 systems are slightly tweaked. So not sure how easy it is to adjust them. Come on creative people help our shelter in home out!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Greg C. said: Come on creative people help our shelter in home out! Yes, I just did. And as I said, there are tons of sheet request, far more than the people who do this for free are willing to do. Suggest you read through the first post in the thread I linked, it has good points on how to increase your changes of something getting done.
Yes I understand you guidance. After reading the page you linked it’s a bit over my pay grade. I’ve been lucky that there have been sheets for all other systems I’ve tried. Was hoping modiphious would handle it to support their game.&nbsp;
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Greg C. said: Was hoping modiphious would handle it to support their game.&nbsp; As per suggestions listed in the linked post, you could message them about this. If enough people does that, they might be more proactive about things.