Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Free 5E Using Some Old School Ideas Tuesday Night 7:00 PM CDT (midwest USA)

Edited 1587156544
Ajax
Pro
The Campaign uses some House Rules that create a hardcore side, characters start at Level 0, Ability Scores are Rolled Old School (3d6 in Order), Magic is Unpredictable and the Gods are Frivolous. The campaign is really built for Role Playing rather than Character Building Number Crunching.  The Quality of this Game will Rival any Paid Game . Be your character, make him or her Real, join if you dare... Anyone who is Interested, is Reliable, is Mature, and Loves the Idea of Using Their Own Ideas, Post Here your Age and Any Experience you've Had with FRPGs, although New Players will find this an Ideal way to learn To Use Roll20 and Play Dungeons and Dragons. Chaos abounds as Magic Has Gone Amiss!  Background: Something terrible has happened, Magic has been abused so badly that it has rebelled, a Rend has formed in the Mythal, the force that powers all magic, even the magic granted by the gods themselves. Your party of fledgling adventurers has chosen the life freebooters seeking the lost treasures of the ancient world. When you left your homes, came together as strangers, and have now become brothers in arms everything seemed so perfect. Then things began to change, the magic people came to rely on suddenly started to change, becoming less dependable, more chaotic, more unpredictable, and more dangerous. Too late now to return to your former drab lives you press on hoping something will reverse this terrible malady affecting the entire world. As your party visited the Town of Hill's Edge word of an even greater calamity arrived with a herald, the Tower of High Sorcery, in the City of Splendors, has...Simply vanished! The entire vast school of magical learning is gone, some say it has been pulled into the Rend, others think it has simply been vaporized by some malevolent force tied to the Rend. Perhaps the answer to all that has occurred lies in hands of a small band of young adventurers, yes, the fate of the world could be in your hands... You've spent two days on the crude road between Hill's Edge and the Hamlet of Drawn Swords and now stand at a fork in the rut filled morass, breathe deeply for it's the smell of adventure in the offing...  
Hi! My name is Patricia, I'm 27 and brasilian. I've followed DnD streams for years but never had the opportunity to actually play it. I would love to join.
This idea seems very interesting. I have been playing TTRPG's for over 20 years. I am a DM here at home for multiple groups, one pathfinder, the other a 5e Ravnica campaign. I have been embodying NPCs', Bosses, Mini-Bosses, for at least 12 years. I like working with new players to help them get into character. As I create elaborate worlds and characters, I feel it would be extremely fun to play a Role Play heavy Campaign. I have only played a couple of time on Roll20, so this would be a great leaning experience for me.
Still looking for a few more reliable players.
Hi, I'm 30, free after 4 pm PST. never played before but been interested in learning and playing with patient people. Also, been playing RPGs my whole life and love them. 
Ajax, PM Sent
My name is Henry Peterson.  I am 27 years old. I played D&D all through high school and some short one shots since.  I just started in a group on sundays that has me really excited about D&D again.  I'd love to find a spot in a 5e campaign that meets any other days than sunday.   I'm looking for chill players who just want to explore and enjoy a good DM's worldbuilding.
Hi! This sounds right up my alley. I've been playing for 20 years but this will be my first experience with Roll20.
Hey there if there is a spot open I'm interested to join please ask me whatever you wish, I am an experienced roleplayer and fascinated to try this game out. Zeekernout72#2894
This game is Filled to Capacity! -Ajax