Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One or Two Players For a 5E Modified Campaign Stress is on Role Play Friday Night 7:00 PM CDT

We have room for two players in a campaign that plays Friday Nights, the game uses some old school ideas to make it a bit more challenging. The game stresses Role Playing over Number Crunching. Ability Scores are Rolled Old School (3d6 in Order). The group has thoroughly enjoyed this Randomness and are having a great time role playing real characters with flaws and strengths. There have been character deaths so I won't sugar coat the challenge. If you are a Reliable, Mature, Person who enjoys a challenge and interaction with other role players don't pass this up. I try to present a Game that will be as good as any Paid Game, but of course is Free to Play and open to anyone from NEW PLAYERS to VETERANS. Are you up to the challenge? If so Post Here with your Age and any FRPG experience . New Players can be taught the game very quickly as I have much of the game mechanics Set Up with simple Point and Click features.

Edited 1587230025
Full disclosure - I've been playing in this game and it's plain awesome!&nbsp; Hardcore Rules are the way to go for efficiency and maximizing fun and intensity. Here's a cheat sheet on the rules to get the gist:&nbsp; <a href="https://www.5esrd.com/gamemastering/alternative-rules-other-publishers/5e-hardcore-mode/" rel="nofollow">https://www.5esrd.com/gamemastering/alternative-rules-other-publishers/5e-hardcore-mode/</a> &nbsp;Only took me a couple sessions to get the hang of it, but the GM helps a lot and there's a lot of automation/ macros to make it easy.. I feel it's really an attractive format for players who've been playing 5e (and D&amp;D in general) for awhile and have experienced some of the shortcomings of conventional gameplay.&nbsp; We have a great core party of people and characters. GM is top shelf and unfolds an interesting story. We are looking for experienced players who can stick with the game long term (the day and time is open for them) and will give the format a long look in.&nbsp; Come join the hardcore fun! PS: We could really use a front line fighter/warrior type and another healer in the party!&nbsp;

Edited 1587234073
I'm available friday nights! I'm also in the Sunday game, and enjoy this format. (This is Zanna!) :)
Hi, I'm 28 and have been playing dnd for about 3 years. I'd be interested in joining your game if you still need players&nbsp;