Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Earthdawn Official Sheet Help Needed - Spell Casting

I'm having some problems working the official Earthdawn 4E sheet. Everything seems to be working fine until it's time to cast a spell. One of my players is attempting to cast Disaster (actually, I'm testing as the GM, but it doesn't seem that should matter). He clicks the token action for the spell and selects "New Casting" from the drop-box. Disaster doesn't require any threads, but the chatbox asks if he would like to weave additional threads, with no ability to offer input. Next, when I attempt to weave threads (or cast spell), I get an error stating "   Error! Spell Casting may only be selected after starting a new Casting.". Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The sheet stores some information in the token, and some information in the sheet. What is likely happening is that the token is selected at one point, but not selected in the other, so it can't find the information that got stored.  I suggest making sure your token is selected before doing any casting.