Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DCC RPG Lankhmar Sheets

Hello, im new here. I was wondering if the person who made the tab dcc sheets could add lankhmar sheets. I couldnt find one that was just the warrior without it being a pdf. There are some big differences in the sheets from the regular dcc game. Even if the tab sheet maker cant could someone? Only thing we need to add to the sheet is a monster stat block sheet. Like the tab sheets currently have. Id be really grateful is someone could help with this. Thank you !  
Dang, no responses. How about bribes? i also may have cookies! 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
💀Judge Shayne💀 said: Dang, no responses. How about bribes? i also may have cookies!  Post in the main thread, and read the advice on the first page. Those, or bribes can help you stand out from the other sheet requests Sheet Request Thread, Consolidated, mk II
thanks for the advice, ill give it a try.