In a mini-test (before I put in a lot of work and invite people I don't live with to a game) - I set up a game (nothin but a word on the screen, its a test, after all), made my daughter a character, and sent her an invite, and launched the game She accepted the invite, created an account and.... no game. Nothing. She exited out of roll20, went back to her email, reclicked the invite, logged back into roll20... and no game?!? I checked to make sure the "game" was still launched. She exited roll20 again. I sent her the invite link instead of invite directly from roll20, (maybe the original was bad?), she opened her email, clicked link, signed into roll20... WHERE IS THE GAME SUPPOSED TO BE?? Also, I didn't say, she (we, I was over her shoulder) clicked through any sensible navigation (maybe its under "my Games"? maybe "Home"? nope. If this doesnt get a lot more user freindly a lot more quiickly, I'm out for good.