Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Error posting a new topic

Trying to create a new topic, tried twice, website returned error. 42fb96a633db4a4f938d055f4e1d11d4
Hi Craig, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble! Would you mind logging out, clearing your browser cache, logging back in and then trying again?
My topic has screenshots, and I could successfully post after I saved the screenshot as a png and used the Picture option on the toolbar above to add the screenshot to my topic. I received the error after trying to save my topic when I attempted to paste my screenshot from my computer's clipboard.
Awesome to hear that you figured it out! I'll be closing this thread now. :)