Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[AD&D 2E Revised] Seeking Pro User! - New Player Option Weapon Section and styling

Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Hey Roll20 I have made quite some work on the community sheet mentioned in the title. As I am not a Pro user, and as find the price a bit steep I was wondering if another Pro user would help me host my code so that I can test it for bugs. Previously I have had Gold host my code for me, but he has become very busy DM'ing as of late. So now I am looking for a new Pro user who is willing to help me test my code. I normally work on my code every to every other day, thus I would prefer someone who has the time to do updates every second days or so. That way I can have a faster turnaround between changes. I live in Denmark, thus my current timezone is UTC+2. It would be preferable if you also are in or around the same timezone, so we don't have to stay up late to communicate. Thank you to any helpful souls out there! :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Jag kan hjälpa till :D PM sent.
Gold
Forum Champion
Understood, Peter.  It is as you said. I'm still on here & 100% willing to help. I've just gotten recruited to DM for 3 days per week (2 groups) and I've fallen behind on all the messages, questions, and To-Do list that I have for Roll20. If you switch to another Pro host, stay in mine also, so I can pick the relay-stick back up again when it comes around again, if needed. I wonder if you would be able to upload your own sheet code if I made you a Co-GM??? Not sure if that is a feature / permission of Co-GM's or not. Anyone know? Peter Bjerg M. said: Previously I have had Gold host my code for me, but he has become very busy DM'ing as of late. So now I am looking for a new Pro user who is willing to help me test my code.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Gold said: I wonder if you would be able to upload your own sheet code if I made you a Co-GM??? Not sure if that is a feature / permission of Co-GM's or not. Anyone know? Only the Game Creator can change the sheet or update custom sheet code. I just set up a test game for Peter's latest code.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Gold said: Understood, Peter.  It is as you said. I'm still on here & 100% willing to help. I've just gotten recruited to DM for 3 days per week (2 groups) and I've fallen behind on all the messages, questions, and To-Do list that I have for Roll20. If you switch to another Pro host, stay in mine also, so I can pick the relay-stick back up again when it comes around again, if needed. I wonder if you would be able to upload your own sheet code if I made you a Co-GM??? Not sure if that is a feature / permission of Co-GM's or not. Anyone know? Peter Bjerg M. said: Previously I have had Gold host my code for me, but he has become very busy DM'ing as of late. So now I am looking for a new Pro user who is willing to help me test my code. Hey Gold No bad blood my friend. I am happy that you still want to help me in the future. I will for sure call on you again. For now I will relieve you of the stress I have put on you and allow you to focus on DM'ing for your players. I know how much time it takes to prepare for each game :)
Gold
Forum Champion
good work team
Is the sheet alot less ugly?

Edited 1587648179
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
BG said: Is the sheet alot less ugly? Yes! My first update kinda ruined the styling, in order to get some functionality going. This update will fix alot of styling, hopefully make it less ugly, in the eye of the Beholder beast ;)
I've always liked the AD&D 1E sheet they have here and was always hoping there was one in a similar fashion for 2E.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
BG said: I've always liked the AD&D 1E sheet they have here and was always hoping there was one in a similar fashion for 2E. Well I can say that I will not be redesigning the sheet completely. I will fix what is already there, but is broken
That's fine, I just wish the sheet was a lot cleaner than what it is. Half my players prefer a form fillable PDF still over using it. Good luck with your edits.

Edited 1587968526
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
BG said: That's fine, I just wish the sheet was a lot cleaner than what it is. Half my players prefer a form fillable PDF still over using it. Good luck with your edits. If you want a cleaner sheet, my I suggest the AD&D 2E (Simple Sheet). It is a lot simpler and cleaner to look at. Of course it does not have the same features as it is a simpler version.