Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pulp Cthulhu 7e?

Any idea if the official book is coming down the pipeline?  I would love to see this implemented officially in Roll20, and some modules.  I am thinking specifically of The Two Headed Serpent. I don't know how the licensing works between Chaosium and Roll20 though.
I don't think there's word of any new Chaosium publications coming to Roll20. I must say though that I am extremely disappointed with the treatment that the core rulebook got. When you compare it for instance to the D&D Player's Handbook, it's so badly done in comparison.
I haven't bought the Roll20 version of CoC .  I spent so much money on the print versions recently, i wasn't ready to spend more on the digital.