Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Attack ability seems to break with html replacement?

Hey folks, I'm trying to sort out an ability for an attack, so I can create a query macro for whether or not it has advantage/disadvantage. If I write it with the curly brackets {} it works just fine, but when I convert the closed curly bracket to HTML it completely fails. I'd be super grateful for some advice on where I'm going wrong here. &{template:atkdmg} {{rname=Holy Diver}} {{mod=7}} {{r1=[[1d20+7]]}} {{normal=1}}{{attack=1}} {{range=10ft}} {{damage=1}} {{dmg1flag=1}} {{dmg1=[[1d6+4]]}} {{dmg1type=Radiant}} {{crit1=[[2d6+4]]}} {{charname=Jody}}
1587527802
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Is this nested inside something? converting to html entities will cause the macro to break, unless its nested inside a query.