I have this code in my abilitie on my character sheet, Ability called spells, it brings up a list of my spells and I can cast from there in the chat. I would like once the button for that spell is pressed to also activate one of my macros for rolling wild magic dice. Here is the ability code. Any help would be greatly appreciated. So basically say I press the button [Chill Touch], it brings up spell description or rolls dic whatever is needed. I would like it to also use a macro at the same time if possible. Cant find it in any forum post having a button do multiple things. This is for the macro !
#Wild-Magic cant figure out how to add to button string..The underline is one button string, need to add the macro somehow /w @{character_name} &{template:atk} {{desc=**Cantrips:** [Chill Touch](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M5UgWa0IU6278JRCUMb_spell) | [Fire Bolt](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M5UgWa0IU6278JRCUMc_spell) | [Thaumaturgy](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M5UgWa0IU6278JRCUMa_spell) | [Toll the Dead](~repeating_spell-cantrip_-M5UgWa2htYkoDulO55v_spell) **1st:** [Cause Fear](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UhFt8ghZtJwIIpTNZ_spell) | [Chromatic Orb](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UgWa0IU6278JRCUMd_spell) | [False Life](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UgWa2htYkoDulO55t_spell) | [Hellish Rebuke](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UhFt5BNEFHsidovoz_spell) | [Magic Missile](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UgWa1FsPdH8SPE9WI_spell) | [Ray of Sickness](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UgWa1FsPdH8SPE9WH_spell) | [Shield](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UgWa1FsPdH8SPE9WK_spell) | [Witch Bolt](~repeating_spell-1_-M5UgWa1FsPdH8SPE9WJ_spell) **2nd:** [Blindness Deafness](~repeating_spell-2_-M5UhFt6U3TGechYXN2j_spell) | [Invisibility](~repeating_spell-2_-M5UhFt7FHK4zYvb2uWX_spell) | [Ray of Enfeeblement](~repeating_spell-2_-M5UhFt7FHK4zYvb2uWY_spell)