Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jukebox Tracks Won't Play: Uncaught TypeError in LibreAudio?

With no cause that I can ascertain, my jukebox has stopped playing music in my game.  The sounds appear in the 'Now Playing' panel, except their timestamp reads "... / ..." and nothing plays. The Chrome dev console throws the following error whenever I try to play a track (the panel itself is to the right): These are tracks I've uploaded on my own, and, strangely enough, the sound appears to work for one of my players but no one else.  Any help would be much appreciated!

Edited 1587701837
LibreAudio is part of a third-party add-on, and can cause problems in Roll20. I would suggest disabling that plug-in. If you wish to continue using it, you will have to contact the creator of that plug-in, as Roll20 does not support it.
Oh! I had no idea it was an extension issue, my apologies!  It was an issue with the VTT Enhancement extension.  I'll let them know of the problem.