Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Two Players for 5E Modified Friday Night 7:00 PM CDT

This is a FREE Game but Paid Quality. Group of 4 Role Players could use 2 More to Join the Group. This campaign uses Old School elements added to the 5E system. This will not appeal to Character Building Number Crunchers, Power Gaming MinMaxers (Ability Scores are Rolled), or Game Slowing Rules Lawyers, it is intended for Role Players who can set aside the Numbers and be their characters. Remember if showing interest, this campaign uses heavily modified 5E Rules taken from several sources including the DMG Variants, it must be considered a Hardcore version of the 5E System. If you are a Reliable, Mature person and are ready to bring a character to life in a very challenging story, post something here including your Age and any Experience with FRPGs you've had.
are you okay with new players? 
Slots still Open for Tonight...
Hey! My name is Madeline, and I'm 21 years old. I love to participate in RP-focused campaigns and create complex characters, so this group sounds great for my playing style. I will mention that I have never participated in a "hardcore" version of 5e. I understand if that would not work well for your party. However, if you'd like to chat and see if I'd be a good fit for your campaign you're welcome to message me on discord: MKgirl#8033
Hi, my name is Rich, and I'm 31 years old. I have a couple of years experience playing D&D 5e and enjoy all aspects of it, especially the roleplaying. I've yet to play a game that utilizes a good deal of DMG variant rules, though I've flirted with them when I DM for my family, so I'd be very interested in a game that embraces them. Friday is my day off from work and I'm always free in the evenings so if you're interested in another member you can reach me on discord @ richlore#4857.
Ajax is a strong GM and his games are hardcore - meaning efficient and fun. We have a great group of players as well. Come join us!!