::WHO:: A quick little bit about me: I go by&nbsp; teronism &nbsp;professionally. I've been roleplaying for about 14~ years now, mostly through text via Play-by-post forums, IRC and the like. I got started with the campfire and freeform improv type 'games', later moving on to Dungeons and Dragons as a storytelling catalyst. The story is ultimately my main interest in TTRPGs, so most often I take a more rules-light approach to GMing than some GMs I've played with, going for narration over mechanics when I see fit. I've been DMing for around 5~ years now and my preferred style of game-running is Theatre of the Mind with a focus on collaborative narration, so I'm looking for players who are as eager to engage in a similar group experience. I take my roleplaying very seriously and view my dedication to being an engaging and entertaining storyteller to be one of my greater strengths. The CAMPAIGN Premise :: ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╕ Setting :&nbsp; Vega &nbsp;- a high-fantasy homebrew setting. Three major factions vye for control of the mainland to expand their power, while normal folk just try to get through their day-to-day. Premise :&nbsp; The House of Fun A comedic twist on the traditional dungeon crawl - with an emphasis on F U N !! Deep within the derelict underground dwarf settlement, Fortress Zekrim, persists an ancient relic: a weapon of great power rumored to give the wielder the strength of 1,000 battle-hardened soldiers. The long-dead Master of the Fortress, Zega, was known as an eccentric, a designer of fiendish obstacles to foil both foes… and friends. It’s been centuries since Zega’s domain has been penetrated by outsiders or kin alike and now much of his legacy has fallen into legend... But these legends are taken quite seriously by some. The Lithalian Triumvirate is looking to hire a team of adventurers foolhardy enough to recover the relic, to keep it out of the hands of those who would misuse it as an unease spreads across the continent at large. Only a team of absolute fools would dare take the job, but perhaps for the right price or boon some brave fools will take the offer. ϟ ღ::&nbsp; # of Players : 4-5 total ::Payment and Scheduling:: The&nbsp; Session Zero &nbsp;of the campaign is completely free and will go over the world setting, any questions about the game itself, character creation, and other campaign related errata. Some or all of the&nbsp; Session Zero &nbsp;might be done via text chat over Discord/Slack/Hangouts, etc. depending on player preferences and availability. The first session of the game is to be paid at the end of the session if you enjoyed the start of the game and intend to continue playing. Payment can be done through Paypal or Zelle. Subsequent games must be paid up-front within 24-hours of the game's start. We run games on a Three-strikes policy: if you refuse to or fail to pay in advance of a session, your character will be NPC'd for a maximum of three sessions and then will be removed from the story. If you need to miss a session for whatever reason and give forwarning, you will not incur strikes and can resume play again at your earliest convenience. The scheduled time is not approximate. &nbsp;If the assembled group has a preference for another time and day collectively, something can be worked out from my end as I have a fairly open work schedule. Bi-Weekly games are also an option! This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 per person for a three-to-four-hour session, made through PayPal or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. LFG Listing:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/222560/the-house-of-fun-a-homebrew-dungeon-crawl" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/222560/the-house-of-fun-a-homebrew-dungeon-crawl</a>