I'm trying to create a macro that will automate a bunch of stuff for the nothic's Weird Insight ability. For prep, I've told my players that I want them to start fleshing out their characters in greater depth by writing two of their darkest, most shameful secrets into their character sheets on D&D Beyond. I am then going to manually input those secrets as attributes ("secret_1" and "secret_2") in their Roll20 OGL sheets. I then would like an ability macro in the nothic's sheet that does the following: Whispers to the targeted character something like, "You hear a low, mummering babble in your mind." Contests the nothic's Wisdom (insight) check against the character's Charisma (deception) check. (This is where I'm stuck.) If the nothic wins the check, whisper a random @{target|secret_1} or @{target|secret_2} to the nothic/me, at which point I'll roleplay accordingly. If the nothic loses the check from part 2., whisper to the character something like, "The babbling becomes frustrated before fading away." I tried looking at the macros that run from clickable attacks in the character sheet, since this operates a bit like an attack roll would: Roll attack, if success, click button in chat for damage. However, I'm new to macros in Roll20 and have really only made it through some very basic stuff, so I'm really having trouble parsing which parts of that code I actually need. Here's what I have thus far: /w gm @{selected|character_name} attempts to learn @{target|character_name}'s darkest secrets! /w @{target|character_name} You hear a low, whispering babble in your mind. /w gm &{template:default} {{name=Weird Insight}} {{Nothic's Insight=[[d20+@{selected|npc_insight}]]}} {{@{target|character_name}'s Deception [[d20+@{target|deception}]]}} Any suggestions on what to do next?