Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

request for help on macros

Edited 1587811438
please help me... how can I select 2 or more items of a macro that I created? this is my custom macro. I would like to saltify two items of this macro, example: vorpal damage and long sword critic ?{Demage| Demage Vorpal, [[(1d12 +2d6)+11]] **Danni Con Spada Bastarda Vorpal** | Demage long sword , [[1d8 +10]] **Danni Con Spada Lunga +1** | Critical Vorpal , **Critico Con Spada Bastarda Vorpal** [[(3d12 +2d6)+11]] **Danni** | Critical long sword , **Critico Con Spada Lunga +1** [[2d8 +10]] **Danni** | Demage Vorpal Di Notte, [[(2d12 +2d6)+11]] **Danni Con Spada Bastarda Vorpal Illuminata Dalla Luna** | Critical Vorpal Di Notte , **Critico Con Spada Bastarda Vorpal Illuminata Dalla Luna** [[(6d12 +2d6)+11]] **Danni** | }
That is not how the damage calculation is supposed to work, but if you want to use a dropdown like this and select two options you can simply repeat the same dropdowns two times in the Macro and prompt the first one as Damage1 and the second one as Damage2. That should do the trick. In Italian:  Ti basta ripetere due volte lo stesso dropdown e cambiare "damage" in damage1 e damage2, cosi avrai due dropdown identici ma che funzionano come due variabili diverse.
Russell S. said: That is not how the damage calculation is supposed to work, but if you want to use a dropdown like this and select two options you can simply repeat the same dropdowns two times in the Macro and prompt the first one as Damage1 and the second one as Damage2. That should do the trick. In Italian:  Ti basta ripetere due volte lo stesso dropdown e cambiare "damage" in damage1 e damage2, cosi avrai due dropdown identici ma che funzionano come due variabili diverse. thank you, you have been very kind, can I ask you something else? how do i get the word succes out in a saving throws macro? ?{Che TiroSalvezza vuoi fare?| Resistenza Agli Incantesimi, ** Tiro Su Resistenza Agli Incantesimi ** [[d100]]<[[@{Daurin Beleg|magrestar} - @{Daurin Beleg|magresmod}]] | Veleno Paralisi Morte, **Tiro Salvezza su Veleno o Paralisi o Morte** [[d20 ]]>[[@{Daurin Beleg|partar} - @{Daurin Beleg|parmod}]] | }