Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 noob and 20 year absent campaigner

My group and I broke up 20 years ago and we have not really had a chance to get back into it due to geography.  We have hooked up due to vacations a few times, but other than that no way to play.  Till I heard about roll20.  Now we are looking to try this.  We are D&D players first and foremost.  We would love to start using this medium and as such I signed up for pro and am ready to get the corebooks.  I took a look and was able to find the D&D books.  But wait, there is a DM bundle but it has no DMG.  Has that core book been removed?  I can find the 5th edition book on line, but not here.  Since it is a new edition I would like to have the DMG to ensure that i understand any new mechanics. On a side note, I know that the d20 system is world/setting agnostic and it is my understanding that roll20 is rule set agnostic.  How does one get/incorporate settings such as superheroes into roll20? Thanks!
Are you wanting to play to learn the rules?  I have a game Thursday 6-10PM EST.  It is an old style megadungeon, so you might be ay home with that  But I only have 1 spot, so let me know ASAP
no i was wondering where the DMG for 5e was.  I believe that it still has not been added.  As such I will have to order a physical copy.