Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Problem with Uploading Images

Hi, i tried to upload a bunch of tokens (about 500; none of it is very large so this can't be the Problem; the whole directory is about 33 MB). Every time i've tried it (VERY annoying), i have the same problem: Not all pics are uploaded....so my recent upload is full of trash (see pic above). Because of the bad library system, i have to manually delete each of this (100+ pics!!!!) and try again. Why is it impossible to upload so many pics at once? Why is it so difficult to implement a "normal working and user friendly" interface to mass copy pics (like shift + click) in different folders?
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
The upload system supports at most 10 files at once. This has been the case for a long time. Upload your pictures 10 at a time and move them into your Library 10 at a time so they disappear from your Recent Uploads. Repeat for the next 10, and so on.
horrible :-(    nonetheless...thank you :-)