Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Established Group Looking for One or Two Players 5E Wednesday Night 7:00 PM CDT

Established group of 4 will accept another player, possibly two. This game is a Free high quality game as good as any paid game . If you are interested, really interested and are a mature reliable player then post something here with your Age and a Simple Character Concept (I mean simple, Dwarf Wizard, Elf Bard, etc). Starting Level is Three. Don't Ask What the Current Group is Made Up From. Thank you.
Hi, I'm Raksha, 19, and I'm wondering how experienced a player your looking for. I'm relatively new, and I'm not about to pretend I know everything, so I'm ready to let those who have a clue take the lead. I have two characters concepts on the bench: A tabaxi or elf ranger and a sorcerer of any "normal" race.
Hi, my name is Juan, 24, little experience playing on Roll 20, the character I'd be playing with is a Aarakocra Monk.
Hey, I'm Kasha. I'm 30 and I've been wanting to play a Kobold Wizard.
I'm 47 and have a concept for a Dwarf Ranger with a cool backstory.
im 30, and my concept is a air genasi paladin old man
Hey there! I'm Josh. I'm 33 years old and have been playing D&D off and on for 20 years but I've never played on roll20. I've played a few 5e campaigns over the last 3 years. As of right now, I have  a wood elf trickster cleric bouncing around my head that I've been wanting to play. Hit me up! Discord- MunkySpec #8903
Hello, My name is Cody (Male, 27, he/him). I would like to give playing an Elf Bladesinger Wizard a try.
hey there my name is Bill (male/31.)been playing for 10 years running a game for 2. my proffered character would be human warlock(hexblade)