Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Group Initiative API not adding Initiative bonus from Pathfinder 1e Official character sheet

I've noticed that when I try to roll initiative for a group of npcs with a bonus of +1 Group Initiative does not add their bonus. Am I doing something wrong? I have run the following commands, but they do not generate the bonuses: !group-init  --del-group 1 !group-init  --add-group --bare init --tie-Breaker init|current !group-init-config  --set-dice-count|1 !group-init-config  --set-max-decimal|2 !group-init-config  --set-roller|Individual-Roll !group-init-config  --sort-option|Descending !group-init-config  --toggle-replace-roll

Edited 1588117231
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Your error is that you need to assign initiative|current instead of init|current.  That sheet doesn't shorten initiative in the attribute name.
Thank you so much! That did fix it. I was going off of the wiki article for the sheet and it wasn't listed.